Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 pm

"Yes!" pulls you by the hand "come on let's go!" says excited then grabs thorns arm and runs to the training grounds
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm

rolls my eyes and lets u
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm

"Ah!" gets footing and runs along side to make sure he doeesnt fall
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 pm

comes to training grounds and lets you both go
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 pm

rubs my hand slightly and says " well what do you want to learn first? fighting? magic? the rules? "
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm

"how bout first aid..." holds wrist "How hard did ya pull me!"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 pm

"rules I guess" says ignoring thorn
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:46 pm

"there are rules? in a fight... ur not serious are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 pm

shrugs not knowing about having rules either
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

( yay.... typeing about a page of rules... hope i can remember them all...and im gonna write them in a list so its easyer...)

nods a bit " alright...

1. no killing member of the clan unless they have broken the rules
2. the leader and second command must attend a meeting with other leaders at least once a year
3. no killing a entire town
4. defend the clan with your life
5. all vampires and such who want to join the clan must beat the leader in a fight or do well in it.
6. if the leader dies or leave the second in command must take over and chose another second in command before nightfall
7. all members must have a job in the clan
8. those who want to fight in wars must be at least 20 years old.
9. no starting fights
10. you must follow the leaders orders. " thinks " and thats about all you need to know at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

"shouldn't thorn fight you then? if hes gonna be in the clan" writes down all the rules and stands up nodding "right got it!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 pm

" he already has.. hes in it already " smiles a bit
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:55 pm

(oops... didn't read that one ^^")

nods "so who you gonna train first?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 pm

( Rolling Eyes )

" well i did say i was going to train you sky so i might aswell train you first.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 pm

eyes sparkle and nods "Yes!" says excited
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Smirks "Yes i am... and i dont mind who ya train"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 pm

shurgs " well... thorn your already a good fighter so i dont really need to train you much. "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

"What we gonna learn now?" says ready to train as I put my long white and black hair in a pony tail
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 am

" hm. so you want to learn how to fight or fight me for real first? " fiddles in my pockets for something
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 am

Sits down already with 1 headphone in ear, listening to music while half watching u two
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 am

thinks for a bit then answers "Perhaps it's best to fight you first... then you can see what I need work on..." smiles "I also need a lot of work with my magic skills"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 am

" alright.. but just to let u know i wont be holding back and if i lose it i might kill you. " smiles " you still sure u want to do this? "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 am

smiles "yep! besides if you lose control my vectors will stop you"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:34 am

" hm... mabey... alright well get ready... " goes to the other side of the clearing and crouchs down slightly, waiting for u to start
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

Grins, hoping to find this funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next