Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 am

puts my finger on the trigger and sighs " i-i want sky t-to become a leader... t-to fill out her lifes dream... s-she will do fine..." fires the gun
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 am

sky: hears gun "ICE!!!!" about to run

"join me... and then you will save her..." holds out hand

sky: "y-you mean... i-if I let you have my soul...y-you'll save ice?!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 am

starts to feel dizzy and opens my eyes but sees im in another world and i look around
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 am

(wow suddenly i feel out of my league lol)

"Darn it" curses hearing the shot then looks at sky "Dont listen to her, for all we know shes a phyco.... whos likes drawing..."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 am

yelps as hits it but pushes myself up and shifts wolf adn runs at her snarling before shifts vamp yelling out falling to my knees and mutters: g-get t-to i-ice..: passes out from the pain
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 am

sky: ignores thorn's comment and goes closer to Elfen "y-you mean it... right?" says quite scared

nods slowly and stands there watching "you have nothing to fear... I am you... just the one who was left behind" puts out hand
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:18 am

"oh crap...." shifts wolf and thinks to Sky "dont do anything stupid, unlike me" Runs towards camp, following ices scent
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 am

eyes widen looking at flame and grabs hand "a-alright!"

elfen: tightens grip as a large flash of white glows out... as it fades elfen is the only one standing and sky is no where to be seen
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:22 am

calls out " hello?"

evil me walks over to me and slaps me round the face, glareing at me " you idiot. why did u kill your self? she wasnt worth it."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 am

"hmm..." looks around looking down at flame "poor boy.." says walking away leaving nothing but sky's bag
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 am

Finds Ice and shifts to human form, "hey ice, come on! Either one of u wake up" puts hand on her shoulder, doubting she can hear him anyway
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 am

stays passed out
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

looks down " i-i was just k-keeping her safe.. i promised her i w-would..."

evil me growls " well still. now we both are stuck here and if you think im shareing a room with u for the rest of time you got another thing comeing! "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

sits on a high wall and draws ice waking up but as nice ice and alive... mutters spell and it happens
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 am

i start breathing again as i heal and i wake up, screaming
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 am

elfen: feels you awaken and closes pad "deals a deal..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 am

Falls back, suprised then gets up and crouches beside ice
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 am

soon wakes up, rubbing my head as i do and mutters: ice...: stands up carefully
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 am

stays there, shakeing and wide eyed
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 am

stands up blue eyes flickering and walks along wall leaving the town
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 am

"Ice? You ok?" Looks at her
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 am

thinks to you all " w-wheres sky? a-am i a-alive... w-where am i...?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 am

elfen: pads along the sorta beach with no shoes on... feels water on feet and walks along enjoying the sound of the waves "so... this is life?" says to self and starts singing the song again
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 am

"Sky's most likely gone haywire with that elfen and last time i saw flame he was passed out," helps up
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 am

moves away from thorn and shakes my head, shakeing badly now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next