Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 am

(ah so glad ice is now going crazy..... lol)

walks into the camp and looks around
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 am

(same old same old lol kidding)

Elfen: watches looking at the red liquid coming out of ice's hand "what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:45 am

( thorn sky, i had to be crazy to be ur friend )

looks at the blood " blood.."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 am

(Ah.... fair point.... lol)

Decides to go and see the others, heads towards
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 am

(So true lol ^w^)

"Ice you can't drink blood... you might lose control" looks at

Elfen: blinks and cuts own arm... but nothing comes out
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 am

( Rolling Eyes Laughing )

looks at sky " but i want it.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 am

"you can't ice! you know better!" wraps cut with bandage and looks at "don't..."

Elfen: watches and licks arm where she cut although there is nothing there
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 am

Comes in and stops in the doorway "Whats with the blood...." then sighs and puts hands up "Im not gonna ask, ill go and talk to someone sane...."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 am

looks over at elfen " you want blood...?" holds my free hand out to her

( brb people... )
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:57 am

(k)

Goes into the kitchen, seeing flame
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 am

Elfen: blinks not really sure what blood is and not sure what to do with it

"and your the sane one huh?" sighs
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 am

"Saner then ice and elfen who thinks walking in to or eating trees is better then climbing them" grins
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 am

"hey leave elfen alone! so what if she doesn't know what stuff means yet..." sighs "and she is me... i'm not dumb..." mutters
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:05 am

"Hey chill, its just unusal for someone her age not to know stuff..." Leans against the doorway between the two rooms
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 am

Elfen: looks at drawing pad "Actully.... I'm only a year old..." says since she looks sky's age but has only been alive for one year
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 am

Looks at her, before asking "If ur only a year old, how come u look like sky...?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 am

elfen: "I wasn't born like you or the rest of the clan... I was created in a tube chamber by Sky's father using half her soul..." rubs out something that she drew "Now... I feed on sky's wishes and emotions"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 am

"Oh right...." then looks at Sky and says a bit quieter"how the hell do u use half a soul to create another person?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 am

"My father was a scientist" smiles and walks over to elfen "I guess... if I'm the more hyper crazy happy one?... then she must be the serious, distant one?" says having a guess then smiles

Elfen: stays quite
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 am

"Im.... gonna get myself a tea... anyone else?" tries to get rid of the idea of the whole soul thing
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 am

claps hand "I got an even better idea! I made some cake and cookies earlier! who wants some?" smiles and runs over to the kitchen

Elfen: 0_0 watches "I'm glad I'm not her" says but then confuses self
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 am

Laughs and gets self some tea anyway, before sitting down on a chair with the tea in his hands
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 am

Elfen: blinks and follows thorn to the chairs and sits down watching sky

comes back with cake full of frosting and a plate of cookies "Here help yourself" smiles
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 am

"I wonder if u can die by eating a large amount of cookies..." takes a cookie "Thanks sky"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 am

"Perhaps you should find that out for us" laughs and looks at elfen

Elfen: sniffs the cake and takes a bite eating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next