Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:38 am

nods a bit "right... i better find him..." shifts to wolf form and walks off useing mind to try and find flame
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am

looks around again before jumps, fire shooting me up abit, soon over twenty feet in the air before flips, and goes towards the ground again, landing on my hand and knee, fire roaring out around me, catching the grass and many of the trees around the clearing on fire
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 am

sighs " its alrighty sky. he wouldnt hurt u"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 am

looks up a bit seeing embers floating in the air and thinks to self "looks like i found him..." goes closer so ends up on the edge of the fire/burnt ground
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 am

comes out but still holds onto ice's shirt
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 am

stays there
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 am

stays there, the fire slowly going out, breathing hard, looking at the gorund, my eyes now red but still slightly glowing, then slowly moves before sitting down and looks around abit, the smoke hiding yours(thorns) scent and any humans, helping me calm down slightly, and having geting out some of my anger with the fire
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 am

stays where he is watching flame
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:30 am

falls onto my back, ash flying up around me from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35