Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Survival rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:27 am

reading some old maps of london which she saved from some shops and starts noting down other areas
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 am

slowly starts moveing back and turns and legs it
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 am

Opens the door not thinking about what hes doing and goes outside, hand resting on gun. Finds the box and mutters "close one there," picks it up and puts it in pocket
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

puts pencil in mouth as I mark the points on the map and starts working
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 am

holds in a yell as something grabs my arm and i feel something stab into it. i swing my pole at what ever it and i curse hearing its head come free as the pain in my arm gets worse
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 am

Stands up and freezes as one of them stands right in front of him "crap!" backs up as they get closer
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:15 am

walks over to the windowm after you all get back then notices one of them standing infront of thorn and quickly pulls the bow off my back, pulling out a arrow and nocking it, pulling back the string to my cheek and aims then fires, the arrow going right past ur(thorns) head and in to the zombies eye
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:19 am

a hand pulls you both back in knocking you both on the floor next to each other and night blocks the door and looks back at you "How many times must I say it?!" says with a really fierce look and goes upstairs "Get you stuff... everything you can carry... they know where we are..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 am

Mutters "it moved faster then i thought....", before getting up, and going upstairs grabbing a rucksack with his stuff in it

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 am

shakes my head and mutters " n-no... couldnt.... n-no... " turns and legs it back to the shleter, keeping a tight hold of the pole and the wound on my arm covered
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:24 am

loks at thorn and says: you owe me... and you forgot to bring me my arrow, but dont worry about it now, just not that easy to find arrows around here anymore.. unless if i find a hunting store or i make my own..: stays near window, watching the street and says: i like bows better then guns, bows dont make a sound when shot really... though guns could deal more damage..
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 am

"Thanks, next shop we find i'll grab ya some arrows," puts rucksack on shoulder and looks at flame
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 am

throws you both another back pack filled with supplies "You two carry these" says putting a few shoulder bags around back and lifting sky onto her back (Just gonna say sky is asleep since she isn't here and we don't wanna leave her behind ^^) "I'll carry sky and a few bag supplies... make sure ice gets in"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 am

sees them near the shelter and curses and quickly bangs my pole on the floor so they come for me and gives u lto a chance to eather run for it or get a defence up

( ughs i gtg.... cna i ask you all to pause this? and nighty pm me via youtube please and i might reply, if not sorry. )
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am

(Yeah that's ok... seems your getting into this rp huh ice? lol anyway I gotta go to... still got my french!)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 am

( hehe ^_^" i guess i learnt what to do so yeah... and awws ok cya and im back now so kinda late im guessing..)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 am

(hey I guess my coursework didn't take so long after all ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 am

( yays! )
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 am

(I have to go at seven ^^ but yeah here for now)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 am

( alrighty, well rpness! )
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 am

(yeah but I need to boys to reply -w- I hate waiting...)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 am

( well flame boys at school so its just thorny for now... )
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:33 am

(not that name! do not turn into sky!)

catches the bag before putting it over shoulder. Then goes over to the window and sees ice, with some of the them going towards her

Last edited by Thorn on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 am

nods a little seeing them come at me and turns and runs, draging my pole on the ground to keep them intrested
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 am

(Good boy ^^ no making me wait *puts down chainsaw*)

carries sky on back and looks out of door seeing them go "Right... come on" says going out door slowly and quiet waiting for thorn and ice and flame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival rp   Zombie Survival rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survival rp
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Care for a bite? :: Rp's :: Story RP's-
Jump to: