Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellmore Highschool rp

Go down 
+2
Ice
Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
flame

flame

Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 am

growls slightly at adn turns around adn walks off, walking away from the enterance/exit
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 am

puts hand on your head and turns you around "nope..." smiles "I have something for you to do..."
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 am

scowls, glaring at and says: what?: pulls my head free, takking a step backa dn folds my arms
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 am

smiles pushing you from the back not letting go and walking to the canine to see the other three "Their your class mates right?" pushes you next to them with a harshly "Then start to make friends" laughs
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 am

growls a bit as flame is pushed, just moving out of the way in time.
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 am

growls at, tensed up, glaring slightly at you both and says to night: and if i say no?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 am

"no?" grabs your head and smashes on table harshly "Then I shall give you bad grades" grins showing larger vampire fangs
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 am

winces and growls, my eyes glowing slightly and snarls: like i bloody care about bad grades.: moves and kicks you ahrd in the stomach with both feet, tryign to kick u off me
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 am

grabs your legs and pulls you landing on floor "The headmaster asked me to look after you" smiles "After all your the only vampire except for me"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 am

winces as lands and growls slightly then quickly moves and trys to bite your arm adn free my legs, my eyes glowing and growing darker
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 am

puts hand in front hitting your face and pats head "Now Now im only here to look after all four of you" smiles "I've been assigned your mentor"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 am

"we have a mentor? ah crap... this is gonna be boring as hell...." thinks openly in wolf form and is lying down on the table
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 am

laughs "As a mentor I will be checking you are getting the grades you need... and also training you into your own monsters"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

"well ur jobs done with whats his face over there," nods towards flame
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 am

snarls: let. go. of. me!: trys to get free
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 am

"His name is Flame" lifts flame by shirt and puts in chair between you all "Now... since you are all in my team there is a important thing I must say"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 am

moves a bit away from flame, and thinks to "how the hell are we gonna survive school...."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 am

sanrls: they bloody know that already!: slams my hand into the table, breaking it slightly
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 am

"first of there is something you must all know before anything else" smiles "At the end of each year they have a school games for everyone"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 am

"ugh kill me now...." lowers ears
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 am

pinches thorns ears harshly and not letting go "this is serious!" lets go and stands up straight again "These games... can mean your end"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

shakes head and growls a bit annoyed
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 am

growls slightly then stand sup and goes to walk off
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:20 am

grabs flames collar still looking at the others and smashes down onto chair again and sighs "Look I don't want you kids getting hurt in them..."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 am

grabs your arm using vamp speed, my eyes now black and bites quite hard into your wrist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellmore Highschool rp   Hellmore Highschool rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellmore Highschool rp
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Care for a bite? :: Rp's :: Story RP's-
Jump to: