Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 am

wonders outside in a long black dress keeping hand on stomach gazing at the moon
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 am

walks out behind "Careful you may catch a cold" smiles sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 am

growls slightly still mad at before turning to "Is there no where I can be free of you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 am

walks down to hands in pockets eyes closed "This is my mansion... I know where everyone is... most the time"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

Sits in a tree watching an unexpecting bird
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 am

moves away from growling "Stalker" looks up smelling ice
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:15 am

Glances at Night before jumping at the bird and tackleing it off the tree and holds its wings to the floor and looks up at " Can i keep it? " smiles
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 am

sighs at night "Can you never be nice?" glances at ice and blinks "keep it? well sure"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 am

"me nice?" looks at angry "you try carrying two blood sucking babies for 9 months and see how nice you will be!" says irritated before turning to ice
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 am

Nods a little and thinks a bit before riping a bit of my sleeve off and tieing it round the bird so it cant get away and gets up and looks at night " Your always nice to me. And no point takeing it out on him... "
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 am

smiles at ice "That's because your not the one who turned me, tortured me, drank my blood and got me pregnant!" says trying to control anger

(hehe jakey chara so cute)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 am

(why...just why! XD)

sighs walking over to ice "Do me a favor and never get a mate" smiles at messing up ice's hair
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:25 am

huffs and looks at shadow " But i want to start a family aswell one day! " looks at night " Well... could be worse."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 am

"Married to him? no cant be worse..." sits down on a rotten bench
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 am

puts hand on your head "And you will... but my goal is for the vampires to be the number race like before... that is the only time for vampires to be safe" smiles at
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 am

" Then why cant we just go out and get rid of a town each night and then move before the next morning?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 am

"Slayers..." puts arm around and looks at both you and night "The slayers know more about us then we do of them... also.... the vampire council doesn't approve of our plan..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 am

" Hm. " looks downa t the bird what has now died from a heart attack " aww... and i was going to feed this one.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 am

looks down at smiling "you have a kind heart sister..."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 am

"The vampire council are nothing but cowards, they will do anything to avoid a war with the slayers..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

looks at night "The vampire council think they can control the pure blood families..." grins "Which is why I plan to overthrow them"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 am

" Hm... haveing a kind heart wont get me the bird back..." looks at night " well... it would be smart to stay alive till we have enouth numbers and then we can beat them by that"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 am

looks at ice "I suppose... however since the slayers are killing more new borns there's little vampires left now that the council have grown old"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

opens glowing blood red eyes "Which is why... I plan to be the chosen one and rule over the vampire realm, humans must know their place in this world" looks at ice "I want to make a place where yours and my children can grow in peace"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 am

" Hm " looks up at shadow " your starting to make this sound like a star wars movie..." yawns a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dead Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Gardens   The Dead Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Gardens
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next