Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion

Go down 
+2
Ice
Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 am

"true, seem to remember last time we talked, you nearly killed me along with the others," looks around a bit "and flame is either hunting, or freaking out"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am

"the usual then that been going around" grins to self and chuckles "how can you stand to be near those... things... half breeds"
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:12 am

( well yay...)

Sighs and stops and looks down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

"amazingly enough the fact that they are half breeds isn't that bad, they still act like bloods or whatever," thinks for a second then says "even though there are some slight difference...."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 am

"flame is the closest to a blood" coughs "sky is pathetic... grey, well dont get me started" (I have nothing against grey! its just part of the rp! I love her to bits!) "even ice is one of those things"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:24 am

Whipes my eyes " I-i cant...."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 am

growls a bit then says "Aren't you a half breed?" tilts head a bit
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 am

"No, my father is the all powerful satan... a demon god" looks at in corner of eye "my mother was a pathetic demon who turned into something else... ice and the others are my Half-sisters nothing more"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 am

Sighs," I gotten find ice..." Closes my eyes and thinks a bit then walks in the general direction of ice, remembering what direction you went.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 am

"looks like your more of your mother then your father," smirks a bit
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 am

chuckles madly then smiles twisted "careful what you say boy" licks lips "I take it you close to sky, be a shame if something... was to happen to her"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 am

Rolls eyes "Sky is a friend, just like Ice and Flame and whatnot," takes hands out of jean pockets "but attack any of them and we'll end up in a fight," looks at carefully
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 am

"heh... nothing meant by it just that I have other plans for them" takes out something from pocket "Sky however is of no use to me... she isn't one of my pawns" chucks a pawn chess piece on the floor in front of you "ta-ta lad" turns and walks into the forest chuckling devilishly

(sorry amigos gotta go ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 am

fair do cya! )
tilts head a bit thinking as Night walks off then shakes head and picks up the chess piece "Why do i have a feeling hell is coming," mutters and puts the chess piece in pocket before walking off to go and find Ice.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 pm

stays there shakeing
Back to top Go down
XMurtaghX

XMurtaghX

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 pm

When can i come in? Bored watching )
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Eventually finds ice and sighs a bit. Goes over to "So what have you done now?" asks "Been awhile since your last mental break down.."
(Meh just join in, this is randomness after all lol)
Back to top Go down
XMurtaghX

XMurtaghX

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 pm

if you say so thorn )

Walks over to nightmare ignoring the smell of blood on her " Excuse me miss, i heard gun shots from around here. Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Dude don't trust me, thats the first mistake cos i get everything wrong! lol)
Back to top Go down
XMurtaghX

XMurtaghX

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Now you tell me... No )
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm

lol im messing with ya, dont think any one really cares about how or when ya join)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Why must you lead my child down the wrong road thorny?)

Shakes my head
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 pm

(sweet pea you join when ever you like)

turns head to the young lad and chuckles "oh.. nothing really, just family feuds" turns and walks past
Back to top Go down
XMurtaghX

XMurtaghX

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:14 pm

" Then.... Why are you covered in blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:15 pm

"like i said" looks at in corner of eye "family feuds"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next