Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)

Go down 
+2
Ice
Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

Watchs nightmare " Bite me bitch, Go run back to your kennle"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am

raises an eyebrow "if you going to insult me... make sense fool" opens mouth shooting a sharp lightning spear at you triggering the others to attack
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 am

growls and jumps at Flame knocking the dagger out of his hand, smirks and digs claws into his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 am

Moves and runs at nightmare and thinks to flame and sky " Flame, get sky out of here. Get the other members"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am

It appears back in my hand and slams the dagger into your ribs, smirking back at then throws u off me and gets up an puts fingers in mouth and whistles then spins and runs, picking up sky without question and runs to camp, using vamp speed
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

grins and turns into a bolt of lighting and speeds past turning back into wolf form and bites hard into your shoulder thrashing you around like a rag doll
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Yells but sets nightmare on black fire
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

Growls in pain as i begin to heal before slaming into ice. Then looks over at Night "go after the dude or wait till they come back with others?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 am

winces and throws in the water... sends a lightning bolt into the river electrocuting badly almost killing "no leave them" thinks to thorn and murtagh "get the leader. he will come back"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 am

Cries out but quickly crawls out the river
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

Sets sky down at camp and steps back and sends a thought out to all of the clan," everyone fit for a fight go the river now, ices orders." Turns and runs back
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

"no flame we need to help ice!"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 am

bites down on ices head hard
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 am

grabs ice by the back of the neck before pinning down, making it impossible for her to get away
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Cries out again and struggles Fire going round my body

Last edited by Ice on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 am

ignores the fire on me already and pulls on head forming a lightning bolt in my head and fire it straight into ice's head knocking out cold
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am

Gets KOed
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am

Thinks to sky," you need to stay out of harms way, I will help ice." Gets there and looks around and thorns and nights shadows solidify and begin attacking thorn and night and shakes my head a bit
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 am

smirks and keeps ice pinned before looking round at my own shadow "what the frickin hell" growls slaming into the shadow
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 am

growls and lifts my head forming a lightning orb... the light from the lightning dissolves the shadows like a sun and looks at thorn "get her to the den!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 am

nods and picks ice up before running back towards the den
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 am

It slashes at you, biting at your neck

Runs and kicks thorn away from ice and crouches down next to

( hey guys, would it be too much to ask do you all to slow down? I'm on a phone, I can't type that fast.)
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 am

lol yeah sorry forgot about that)

stumbles a bit before turning back around and knocking Flame into a tree, then grabs ice again and heads to the river
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 am

(dude my fingers cant control themselves XDD kidding yeaa~)

launches a large lightning orb at the vampires as some turn to dust from the sun and follows thorn
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 am

( we all know where they go...)

KOed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Care for a bite? :: Rp's :: Story RP's-
Jump to: