Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 am

'I kinda got that... when would you like me back... the vial won't fool Nightmare forever'
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 am

" Meet me by the walls in 2 days at 11pm?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 am

'Understood'. i turn and walk off towards alvalon, clutching the vial.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 am

Watchs you go " Please be careful.."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 am

I slowly enter Alvalon city and look around. 'Impressive... for vampires' i quietly say. 'I suppose the best thing to do is search for nightmares room... tricky'
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

(night's back guys want me to get her to reply on this?)

Sits in my room hugging my knees on my bed
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:16 am

( Ummmm loki??)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 am

(yes please)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 am

(Alright bitches let's get this started Wink and also ice... night HATES halfbreeds -w-)

Is sat playing chess by myself in a study. However the pieces on the chess board are pieces of body. fingers, toes, ears, eyes etc... There is a mark on Hand in the shape of a snake symbolizing a certain power. Red glimmer red not taking eyes off the pieces
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

Oh the things that slip my mind... Sorry loki...)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 am

(I scared him off already XD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 am

'How will i fi-', my sentence cut of as i trip slightly and drop the vial, removing the vampire essence. 'Well that... actually i could make this work' i say to myself as i shift into a human form. I shout over to one of the town members. 'Uhh... as you could probably see im a human, and have been sent here as a slave gift... for one called Nightmare...so could you take me to her'. the town member violently grabs me and takes me straight to nightmares door, knocking and waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 am

( Tch no he just typed alot. Like you havent taken ages typeing before nighty XD)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 am

(well... that worked fast XD)

A young servant opens the doors and looks at the town member with a frown "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 am

'This human appeared in the town, claiming to be a slave gift for you' the town member hurriedly replied. I kept my down, not trying to provoke anything.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 am

The servant takes you by the arm "Thank you" nods shutting the door and walking towards my room "M-Mistress, a gift for you" the servant opens the door and lets you in before bowing and walking out fast

I haven't taken my gaze off the pieces, slowly moves a piece
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 am

I fixate my sight on Nghtmares chess board, whilst waiting for the vampire to say something.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 am

"now what I want to know is..." takes a piece with checkmate and picks up the fallen piece which is a finger "How on earth... did a human get by the wall without even a bite mark" licks the finger piece before putting it down
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 am

I adopt a terrified look and consider my options, though they dont end particularly well, so i decide to gamble with what i say next.
'Good question... well, basically it was simple shapeshifting into a vampire and using a vial of your kinds blood to make me seem to have a vampire essence' i say to the vampire... regaining my calm stature.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 am

"so..." stands and walks towards "if you are not a gift... who are you?" circles around
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

I begin to lose my fear of the vampire, and think to myself why she hadn't killed me at that comment, so i decide that if i am to stay alive i need to act riskfully.'Funny you should ask that... i was sent here by Ice... i believe you two are aquainted'
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

flinches at the name and growls grabbing by the back of your neck and slamming into the wall "Who are you to ice?!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 am

'Agh...i was sent by her... to,ack, spy on you, but i can help you against her, ack, if you spare me' i said, with difficulty from the strong vampires choking hold.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 am

"I trust no one" lifts my other hand "I should just kill you right now"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 am

I shift into another form and appear as sky, smiling sweetly. 'you could have her killed before she has a chance to return' i tell her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon   Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice's Camp Vs Camp Avalon
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next