Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ices bio lolx

Go down 
+2
Nightmare
Ice
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

ices bio lolx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:24 am

you know what... i feel like quoats...

You say you need me, but you leave me. You say you don't want to lose me, but you dump me. You say you love me, but you broke my heart. </3
I MISSED YOU <3 *reload gun* i won't miss you this time
Can't Deal with this anymore, my heart was shattered and put through a shredder for you. And you know what the worst part is? I still love you </3
i wonder if you think of me like i think of you, i wonder if you love me like i love you, i wonder if you miss me because i miss you! x
There's aways that one person you'll always love no matter how much pain they put you through!
Every time I see you smile, I smile. Every time I talk you I get butterflies. But every time i realise that i don't have you, I watch tears roll down my face.
Stop acting like you care! Cause you obviously don't or you wouldn't be doing the things you are doing!
You promised you'd always be there. I promised id always love you. now look what happened. i kept my promise and you broke yours.
I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had, but I can't, because I know you wouldn't come after me and that's what hurts the most.
congratulations. you have succeeded in hurting a girl who truly loved you
I'd like to say I don't miss you, I'd like to say I'm fine without you, I'd love to say I don't care about you, but I'm not one to lie (like you).
Someday you'll cry for me like i cried for you, you'll miss me like I missed you, you'll need me like I needed you, and you'll love me but I won't love you
i smile when i think of u, i frown when i think about us, i cry when i think about the memories we had, i ball my eyes out when i know your not coming back</3
the day you left me, was the day my life changed forever. there's no word to describe how much you meant to me. <3
Your gonna look back on the one day and say, "dang, that girl really did love me"
That girl you made all those promises to; you ripped her heart out, tore her soul into pieces...and then you just...walked away...it seemed so easy for you.
Isn't it ironic that the only person who can make you really happy is the same person who makes you sad and lonely right now? =(
People keep telling me that eventually, the "right person" will come along. I think my "right person" got hit by a bus or something or will be...
There is no greater pain than to have someone you love push you away.
Asks: What do you do if you see your ex running around in your front yard covered in blood screaming for help??
A: stay calm, reload, and aim better.
Just Accept that some people will always stay in your heart, even if they don't stay in your life..
You know what? When I said don't call me I meant it. When I said don't text me I meant it. When I said forget about me I meant it. When I said "Fall down a cliff" I meant it. When I said I love you, I meant it. ... <3

ya i WILL be adding more.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 am

hmm update time!

name: Ice rose
type: vampire, goddess of the night, angel of darkness and leader of a vampire ( mostly ) clan
eyes: brown, black when evil side is in controle
hair: long, red
wears: red long sleeve top with a black jacket, black skinny jeans and black flat shoes. often has a gun with me what can kill any werewolf, vampire or demon but is the only thing that can kill me for good. has a mark of a black rose on my neck that if you get my blood on it i wont be able to move for a while
powers: contoles black fire, can shift into a panther and a black phenix when has cast a spell for it, can use magic and is able to enter peoples mind.
family:
sisters ( younger ): sky and grey
older sister: nightmare
older brothers: dark, night and lucas
parents ( adopted ):
father: kalona
mother: shena ( she- in- a )
personality: careing, funny, leader, annoyed easyly and can be quite
fav blood type: O type
enemys: shadow ( vampire ), claw ( vampire ), al ( demon ), jaz ( werewolf ) and james ( human )
crush: not gonna tell you~ Embarassed

evil sides bio though most is the same.. u can guess whats the same

full name: Ice jain may alice lee megan lucy rose ( not my real full name dont worry ^_^" )
eyes: black
hair: black
powers: black fire, can shift into a panther whats stronger and is most likely to shift into my other form after i have done the spell, enter peoples minds, cause people pain, can create a panther out of shadows and fire and can get a sword on black fire
fav blood: any
personality: enjoys killing, hates being around people most of the time, cold to others, can be a flirt sometimes, bitchy and often goes on killing sprees...
enemys: everyone to her..
crush: " space for rent "

Last edited by ice on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 am

Damn... so thats what the gun is for.... lol
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 am

lolx nah i wouldnt waist my ammo on you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 am

nice! I love the new bio!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 am

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 am

And now for a new bio...

Name: Ice Rose
Race: Vampire, Godess of the night, Dark angel, Spirt
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red, long
Other: Black angel wings
Outfit: Long red top with Gold along its sleeves, Black skinny jeans
Past:
Ice never fited in with any of the other kids and didnt have many friends. Her parents left her and she snaped. She ended up killing many people and has never over come it. When she discovered her evil side she used it as a wepon. After a few years other gods found out about this and gave her a nice side. They both has to live with the guilt. One of them enjoying all the death and the other hateing it. She was foudn by shadow and raised up in a clan. After a few years she became second in command and soon left to make her own clan.She made a clan and got many members and friends. But her evil side still has yet to settle.

Now and future:

Ice has got a clan and many friends. She is happy with her life and is proud of her family. Her evil side has quitened down and is no longer trying to kill them all. But she has to die. Or everyone else will. She might not be willing to go but fate can not be re-written.

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:44 am

nicely done
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 am

meh... i desided it is time for a new bio lolx
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 pm

name: Ice rose
type: vampire, goddess of the night, angel of darkness and leader of a vampire ( mostly ) clan
eyes: brown, black when evil side is in controle
hair: long, red
wears: red long sleeve top with a black jacket, black skinny jeans and black flat shoes. often has a gun with me what can kill any werewolf, vampire or demon but is the only thing that can kill me for good. has a mark of a black rose on my neck that if you get my blood on it i wont be able to move for a while
powers: contoles black fire, can shift into a panther and a black phenix when has cast a spell for it, can use magic and is able to enter peoples mind.
family:
sisters ( younger ): sky and grey
older sister: nightmare
older brothers: dark, night and lucas
parents ( adopted ):
father: kalona
mother: shena ( she- in- a )
personality: careing, funny, leader, annoyed easyly and can be quite
fav blood type: O type
enemys: claw ( vampire ), al ( demon ), jaz ( werewolf ) and james ( human )
crush: not gonna tell you~

evil sides bio though most is the same.. u can guess whats the same

full name: Ice jain may alice lee megan lucy rose ( not my real full name dont worry ^_^" )
eyes: black
hair: black
powers: black fire, can shift into a panther whats stronger and is most likely to shift into my other form after i have done the spell, enter peoples minds, cause people pain, can create a panther out of shadows and fire and can get a sword on black fire
fav blood: any
personality: enjoys killing, hates being around people most of the time, cold to others, can be a flirt sometimes, bitchy and often goes on killing sprees...
enemys: everyone to her..
crush: " space for rent "
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:42 pm

wow nice bio... and I keep forgetting to put stuff in mine >< hey you think names long? I have a really long name
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks and trust me.. it takes a while to think of stuff lolx. and i think my real names logner...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 pm

no Mines longer....
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:00 am

How many middle names?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:06 am

Ah.... urs is longer lolx
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:07 am

how many is yours?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:10 am

haha I feel weird now.... -w- my parents are kinda hippies... so mines REALLLY long
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:54 am

shrugs
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:57 am

ah now I see you normal you is back 'shrugs'
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 am

Lolx no im not normal... im Never normal!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:00 am

lol Normal people are boring... weird and insane rule!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 am

Yeps!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 am

I'm more rocker type Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ices bio lolx   ices bio lolx - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ices bio lolx
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next