Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asylum Rp (mature content)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame

flame

Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 am

Flame switched to arrow, who was positioned with his hands on the bed, teeth bared who said," stop it flame, you won't control us!" He then switched to Jacod who snarled," that's right! Because I will control us!" He switched to arrow," no you won't!" Flame forced it to come back to him as he screamed," stop it!!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 am

notices Night and sighs, before walking over and taking the glass swiftly out of your hand, "How are you Night? Everything okay?" smiles as i speak calmly, trying to stop you from continuing your action
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 am

"evening sirrrr" grins licking lips "I was about to see my....friend flame, shame you took the gift i was going to give him" looks at the glass
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 am

"ah well, Im sure Flame would rather prefer company rather then a glass shard, don't you? We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt would we?" puts the glass in my jacket pocket
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 am

Stays there, shaking, pulling hair slightly, having a headache as the argument continued going on inside his head while the others tried to get back into control.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 am

"company?" grins running past you knocking you over and pulling your jacket off and runs fast taking the glass from pocket
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 am

"ah damn," mutters under breath and gets up off the ground, pausing a second to think then follows Night after informing other workers of the glass in the hall, "must check on the others soon," mutters
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 am

throws the jacket back so you trip on it and loses you on the stair case and hallways since you are new and dont know every bit of the asylum yet
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 am

Stay there, occasionally yelling "no".
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 am

(use my newness against me why dont ya! lol)

gets up off the ground jacket in hand "well thats one way to start the day..." looks down the number of different stair ways and sighs before putting jacket back on and going towards Flame
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 am

(hehe its my cunningness)

walks outside flames room and grins devilishly "Oh flammmeeeeeeee" slides the door open "I have a gift for you"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 am

Looks at and says, my voice shaky and strained," what do you want night..." Winces and shakes my head and says," no Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 am

walks in gripping the glass tightly making palm bleed "I know something that might help you" walks towards hair covering eyes and grins and slashes your face with the broken glass
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 am

Yells and falls back. Jarod uses this opportunity to take over and he snarls at night and jumps at you, grabbing at the Han with the glass first, ignoring the cut.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 am

Appears at the door, having got there earlier if i didn't get lost. Shouts down the corridor to a couple of men, who grab both of you by the wrists, pulling you away from one another. Tells the one holding Night to take her back to her room, whilst i take out a notepad "note to self, never let patients, Night and Flame near one another when holding dangerous objects." mutters under breath
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Hehe... This will be a fun rp to watch..)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 pm

"LET GO OF ME YOU FILTHY BASTARDS!" tries to get away from the guards screaming and yelling down the corridor trying to hit them as they take me away
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Late i know but i wanna join ^_^"
Name: Ice
patient
Likes: steak, Cutting or shreding things, company Wink and making people look pretty ( Cutting them up)
Personality: Vairys
Reason for being here/history: Not much is known about Ice's history. The basic infomation people have on her is she lost her parents at a young age and when shes around others she quickly changes personalitys or attempts to ' convert' them to get logic.
Mental notes: Her personalitys vairy from time to time and depends on the people or person shes around most. She likes to test people to see the outcome. Her tests can be simple, perverted or just plain sadistic at times. Her logic consists of, if she thinks its right. Then it is. Anyone who disagrees with her is most likely to end up as one of her pretty people.
Name of physiologist: Thers has been many who try to help her but most end up failing her tests or disagreeing with her. Normaly resulting in their death or early retirement.
Other: Is new to this asylum so doesnt know any of the people here or where everything is and requires help finding places. )

Sits in my room looking at the door, thinking to self
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 pm

(nice)

hurls at the door trying to get out of the straight jacket the workers had put me in and hits the door hard trying to knock it off its hinges
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Walks away from Flame's room and down the corridor, "funny thing about this, i can say i work at a nut house," mutters to self, then stops seeing Ice, tilts head slightly not having seen her before and looks at the file on the door "ah right," opens the door "morning, how you finding the place? nice ain't it? better then all the shit ones i've been to,"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

hears Dean and looks over at him " Rather bored..." Looks down him before getting up and sees the height comparrision and wonders if i could beat him in a fight or not
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

"ah well, theres plenty of stuff to do, the hall is quite good if your bored. The only problem is, is that your not allowed to hurt other people," watches you carefully, but stays where i am
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 am

Shrugs and sits back down
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am

has my hands now in handcuffs as one of the older worker's walks me back into the seating room... a zap collar around my neck so in any case they can just electrocute me. The metal muzzle around my mouth has been tighten so it is painful. The worker sits me down and takes off the lead from the collar

Worker: wipes his sweaty head and looks at "behave for once will you" walks away
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 am

"exactly," looks down the corridor thinking then says "if you need anything just ask me or any other workers round here, nice meeting you," takes a step back, in order to leave the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asylum Rp (mature content)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next