Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 am

runs to your side "what's the matter? are you hurt?" says worried
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 am

" i-im going to die next time.... m-mabey for good.... " stays there
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 am

loosk at and goes over to u(thorn), my hair in my eyes hiding that they are brownish and says: heys
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 am

"you won't die ice... none of us will let you die!" says hugging you
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 am

"lucky you went out hunting, looks like rains gonna come in a few mins" Points to the clouds before pulling up jacket collar
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 am

shakes my head slightly and rests my head on ur shoulder " i-i dont w-want to die...."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 am

hugs tighter "You won't die! I won't let anyone touch you..." looks at you "I would give my life to save yours" smiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 am

shakes my head slightly and stays there
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

ndos abit and looks up then says: and that means im going to find somewhere not wet..
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

smiles and hugs "don't be scared..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 am

Walks back to where Sky and Ice is and goes in only to stop at the doorway "Is this a bad time.....?"

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am

"kinda" smiles "I made cake so help yourself" says hugging ice
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am

" a-all my life... i knew i would never die... i-i cant die now.. i-i cant...." slowly starts shakeing
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 am

" a-all my life... i knew i would never die... i-i cant die now.. i-i cant...." slowly starts shakeing
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 am

shifts wolf "uh huh.... i'll just hang round the back...." Quickly makes an exit outside just in time for the rain "Thank you rain for giving the finishing touch of awkwardness......"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 am

"listen to me... your not now not ever gonna die!" smiles "I will never let anyone hurt you nii-san"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 am

goes to ice adn sky yawning abit then quickly goes insdie ocne the rain starts then stops seeign u two and frowns abit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:08 am

" b-buts it going to happen... i know it is... " shuts my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 am

shakes you a little "Nothing is going to happen to you! I'll protect you I promise"

(brb)
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 am

goes over to u both: anything i should know about..?: looks at ice
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 am

( kk )

stays there
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 am

Goes round the back thinks to self "Ugh rain... dont like it one bit..." Shakes fur before shifting and leaning against the wall in the kitchen drying off
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:27 am

stays there
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 am

smiles and brings the soup I made for ice "it's still hot so eat up" passes it to her and looks at flame "Just a nightmare" smiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 am

sighs and takes it and looks at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next