Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
flame

flame

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 am

looks at thorn and rolls my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 am

smiles at girl "How about we get you changed and dried" puts hand out to her "Then I'll get you some of my home made cake"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 am

Lowers head " soz..." then looks at flame "Yeah sure like u can do a better job in ya dragon form or something..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 am

i sigh and turn round and pick her up " lets go inside then and you can get a bit of rest "

she giggles and hugs me, shuting her eyes
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

Looks at Sky "Is ice... a... ya know...?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

smiles "Ice makes a wonderful mother" giggles to self "a what?" says before following
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

says: well at least im not stupid enough to shfit infront of a girl who seems terrifid at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 am

"Whoa did not see that coming...." Then mutters "Shut up flame...." then follows the others
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 am

walks in my room and puts her down on my bed and goes and looks for some clothes what will fit her

she looks around and blinks
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am

gives ice some clothes "These may suit her... after all im smallest here" smiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 am

takes them " thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am

smiles and walks into kitchen
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am

Comes in and lies down on the ground away from the door head on paws
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 am

takes lilly into the bath room and shuts the door and undresses her and gives her a wash so i get all the blood off her and changes her into the clothes sky gave me and heals her

she giggles and hugs me " thanks mummy! "

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 am

leaves a bowl of soup and a slice of cake on table for lilly and leaves room
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

smiles a little and hugs her back before picking her up again and goes out the bathroom
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

grins at thorn walking inside
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 am

Stands up, getting annoyed cos of a mouse and goes into the kitchen and lies down near the cooker instead
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 am

walks in kitchen and steps over thorn and starts cutting up vegetables
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 am

goes and puts lilly at the table and starts cuting the cake up for her as she eats the soup
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 am

Thinks to Sky "This feels really weird, its like we're out of one of those family dramas or something..." Then looks over at where flame is and thinks to "stop grining the whole grining thing is mine.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 am

"what like eastenders?" laughs ans hums her mothers song again
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 am

she finshs and starts eating the cake

says " ill be right back lilly. stay here alright" goes outside and leans on a wall and rubs my face
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 am

looks at ice and smiles "you ok ice?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 am

Grins "Exactly like eastenders" Shifts to human form "you mind if i get myself a tea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next