Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 am

looks at "oh ice... didn't see you there"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 am

" w-wheres sky....? "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 am

"inside me..." turns from and looks at the sea again "she made a deal... you life for hers..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 am

" well bring her back! i-i dont care about death! i-its not fair to her! "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 am

smiles feeling the warmth of the sun "she chose this ice..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 am

Followed ice, until she disappeared and mutters something before catching flames scent and following it
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 am

" p-please... its all my fault.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am

stands up " besides... wasn't it you all who didn't believe she could become a leader?" turns to "I am sky... the sky she wishes to be and never was..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am

" sky was never like this.... she was better... " turns and walks off
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 am

"or is it... that you all made her like this?" says.. her words echoing into the wind "you left me... you left me alone when I was Elfen..." says a calm voice and looks towards the sea "Are you willing... to leave me as sky?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

" i never left sky. i only tryed to help her and make sure she was alright. your not sky and u never will be," walks
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 am

"and me? am I not aloud to feel alive?" wind blows in face "Do you leave those... who you gave meaning to?" looks up at with pale blue eyes "me... Lily... you gave a meaning to my existence..." starts walking into the water of the sea "would you let sky belong to me?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 am

stops and says " you took away a member of my family. yes ur alowed to feel alive but not by takeing over anothers life. i just want sky back.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 am

"You once said... I was family..." you see blood forming in the water around as it drips off arms " and would you kill? to save a life? or just ran away... like you did before..." turns as left eye starts bleeding and looks at flame " how does the rest of the clan see her? as a waste? a weakling?... just a hybrid?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 am

sighs and mutters a quick spell what knocks elfen out without fail
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 am

falls in the water
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 am

uses vamp speed to catch u before u go in the water and picks u up and starts walking to camp and mutters " lilly left. i couldnt look after her... but... you are likea sister to me. i shouldnt hate you just cuz u want to be alive..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 am

stays on shoulder being carried
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 am

gets there and goes in my room and softly puts u on the bed and puts the quilt over u
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am

sleeps peacefully
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 am

looks at u and sighs " i promised u i wouldnt leave you... " sits ont he edge of the bed and softly strokes ur head
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 am

starts waking up and eyes are even paler then before "w-where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 am

" ur safe.. " stays there
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 am

sits up in bed and looks around "s-so this is what it feels like... to be safe?" says still not knowing what other emotions are like
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 am

nods a little " yeah. aslong as ur with me you wont get hurt.. just stay away from me if i have black hair or eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next