Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 am

Sighs and goes over to where ice and sky are, and looks up "Ice ur... kid.. is really quiet...its weird"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 am

"You shouldn't mess with her feelings... after all she loves you ice"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 am

" she doesnt like talking to people she doesnt know thorn. shes not wried. and i know sky but i cant look after her. what if i end up loseing it and hurts her? she will be so scared..." sighs and slides down the wall so im sat against it
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:11 am

rolls eyes then says "hey, theres 5 of us remember, she would have to try pretty hard to get lost or something"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 am

nods "besides your not the only one taking care of her... we all will to" kneels down in front of you "I promised you I wouldn't let people get hurt... that's what makes a leader right?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 am

"sky i cant keep her safe alright! " unfolds my wings and then folds them round me so u cant see me
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 am

"so your just gonna give up on her?" says with a little aggression and stands up
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 am

" i have to... i... i cant look after her... " sighs and stays there sa my wings catch on black fire and my hair and eyes go black
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 am

"Hey ice, come on, you've managed to live with us, i doubt Lily's gonna be much of a problem."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:35 am

looks away from you "Would you have given up on me... if I were human?" says
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 am

" depends. your my sister. shes just a kid i was given... theres a diffrence..." stays there, thinking
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 am

"not really considering she thinks your her mother... you always taught me to never give up no matter what..." clenches fist "And yet... I hate seeing you... hate seeing you give in so easily"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 am

unfolds my wings and puts them out before geting up and pushs past u both and back in the room

lilly looks at me and tilts her head slightly seeing my hair and eyes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 am

watches you and follows
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 am

goes over to her " hey lilly... i need you to close your eyes for me.. i just need to see something..."

she nods a bit and shuts her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 am

runs in "ice?! what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 am

ignors u and softly puts my hands on the sides of her head and shuts my eyes

she frowns a little " mummy... what are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:52 am

eyes widen and runs to "Ice stop!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 am

" dont worry... this wont hurt i promise" starts muttering a spell

she stays there and slowly starts to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 am

grabs on your arm pulling it away "what are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 am

opens my eyes and growls " sky dont. i just want to see something. trust me alright."

she stays there, asleep
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 am

looks at then lets go stepping back
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 am

puts my hand back on the side of her head and shuts my eyes again and begins the spell again
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 am

watches wondering what your doing
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 am

keeps doign that for about 10 minutes then opens my eyes and lets go of her and sighs a bit and picks her softly up

she murmers something and softly holds onto my top, staying asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next