Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

claws down ice's neck not killing but deep scaring looks at flames fire and ducks down "hm... imprint huh?" grins and twists ice's leg
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 am

Jumps at night before she can react knocking her off ice and pins.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 am

thinks to nightmare " w-why are u d-doing this.... i-if ur goign t-to kill me.... p-please just do it..." stays there, my body not feeling the pain anymore
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 am

grabs thorn by neck "that wasn't a good dog" throws off and throws you into flame then looks at ice "Hn... It's not my time yet..." stands up "besides... your the only one able to activate that brat's eyes" says meaning sky and walks towards "That was your first lesson... become a vampire again... or else I shall kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

growls and gets off flame before running at night again this time biting neck
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

" m-might.... aswell... k-kill me... now then...." is slowly starting to pass out though blood loss
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 am

"so be it" sees thorn and smirks as he bites neck "that all puppy?" bleeds black blood and looks at with demonic eyes throwing onto ground "you may wanna die... but does he?" grins crushing thorn throat with foot
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 am

shifts vamp holding back a yell my eyes quickly going darker then falls over as thorn falls into me, not expecting it
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 am

Growls in pain, not being able to breathe, as he tries to get u off. "dying wouldnt be... new..." thinks
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 am

"hmm? would it not?" says reading your mind and crushing further down
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 am

mutters " s-stop... it..." passes out
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 am

Growls, as blood starts to come from neck. Just about manages to grab ur leg and snaps it in jaw
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 am

looks unaffected by attack "hm... not bad scooby doo.... however" lifts off leg from your neck and looks at ice "It's not time to kill you all.... not yet" says walking to ice holding out blood soaked sword in hand
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 am

(scooby doo.... seriously!! couldnt of gone for something less weird?)

Shifts as he lies on the ground hand on neck, body slowly healing
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 am

growls adn mutters something and shdows wrap around nightmares arms tightly and another wraps around her legs, then holds my thoat and my head and thinks to ray: w-we got a problem... ice bleeding to death, thorn's neck is crushed, and im gonna lose it in any moment...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 am

(hey I'm a bitch when I'm pissed off -w-... not at you sweeties but in real problems)

points sword down at ice "you... ever become human again..." opens eyes glowing with a blood lust "I will kill you... no mistake..." puts sword into the side of you... puts hand on your stomach and mutters spell... red lights go across your body healing you... then they go inside your mouth causing large amounts of pain giving you back your lust for blood and fangs... but your more like a new blood again
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 am

i twitch as shadows spell cancles nightmares spell since he had to do that so my evil side couldnt use magic to get controle

ray thinks back " must be monday.... "
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 am

goes on to side and coughs up blood,
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am

"hm... shadow huh?" closes eyes and stands "well... can't be helped..." takes sword and lifts in air above you "Since you were my twin... I won't eat you... just kill"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 am

( OH VERRY NICE AND CAREING! Wink )

i twitch again, comeing round slowly
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

(I know Cool I'm the best sister ever)

looks at seeing you come around and lowers sword to side and grabs your shirt pulling you up and pins shirt with another sword with you hanging on wall
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 am

Wipes blood away from mouth and mutters "Thats not a good sign..." Looks over at night and ice "crap..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 am

stays there, given up
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 am

"hm..." looks at "the only way to break shadows spell... is to make a contract with me ice..." lifts blood soaked hand towards "so... is it a deal? or death?" grins with blood smeared mouth
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am

growls abit staying there closeing my eyes tightly, holding my breath then hurts nightmare with my mind enough to kill at human
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next