Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
flame

flame

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 am

watches thorn, looking at teh blood and growls abit, my eyes goign darker and holds imy neck with my free hand then looks around
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:11 am

Digs claws into ur (ice) shoulders, eyes now slightly dark
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:11 am

growls low but gives up
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:13 am

takes claws out, but keeps u pinned, seeing that ur not fighting back
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 am

stays there, growling a bit

Last edited by ice on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

(oks)

Turns head looking at Flame, ignoring the blood dripping from neck, which is very slowly healing
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 am

says winceing: t-thorn can you get her back to camp? i need to hunt and ill bring her an elk ..
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 am

stops growling and winces at my throat
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 am

Nods and shifts to human form, looking at ice, "come on ice...." growls barely. waits until u get up, still ready to shift
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am

growls and trys to bite thorn again
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:28 am

dodges and grabs u by the back of ur shirt stopping u from being able to bite me, "dont think so, "
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 am

sighs then runs towards the hunting grounds, trying my best to ignore the humans
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:31 am

growls at
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 am

mutters something before walking to camp still holding ice
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 am

remembered on still on fire and puts myself out and my sword, puttign the sword away and gets there and finds an elk then mutters something and quickly runs and tackles breaking its neck before biting into its neck, drinking
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:41 am

growls but doesnt ague
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 am

Reaches the camp and goes inside the house where sky is but keeps the door to her bedroom closed, and lets u go, still watching u
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 am

growls and runs at thorn

( brb, dinner )
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 am

sson drains it and sighs and mutters something quietly then quickly runs, finding anouther and jumps, tackleing it and breaks its neck, making sure its dead then picks it up carefully and runs to wher eyou two are
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 am

growls and grabs ur neck before throwing u onto the ground "Would u give it up already ice,"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 am

appears behind ice and grabs neck holding up "Stop it... I don't have much energy left and your pissing me off!" throws into the walls

(sorry I was gone ^^ I was picking up sky from the train station)
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:05 am

puts hand on the door way having been asleep, covered self in a blanket and coughs "w-where is everyone o-one" looks around and sees the blood... eyes widen and falls onto floor scared
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 am

( it ok and im backkkk )

winces hiting it and snarls at though is backing down slightly
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 am

growls seeing night, then looks at Sky "not a good time sky..." Stands in front of her watching ice and night
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 am

winces geting there and looks at nightmare growling abit, still holding the elk and winces again as nightmare throws ice into the wall and says: will you people stop hurting ice! try to keep her from biting you all wihtout throwing her into the floor or wall.

Last edited by flame on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next