Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 am

Gets up and watches u ready to move if u start going after the human again
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 am

manages tog et up, moving my foot abit as it heals then backs up abit, watching you before jumps into a tree and runs from tree to tree, following where the human went
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

"...bugger..." mutters seeing u now heading off again, and runs after on the ground "next time im breaking his neck..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm

hears flame and thorn "Perhaps I better go..." says getting up and following scent
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

speeds up then sees the human, and growls abit before pushing off with one foot and tackleing them again biting deep and ahrd into there neck drinking, slaming my hand into the ground
fire appears basiclly from no where, already 3 meters tall
they yell out again
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 am

Stops just as the fire appears and hesitates
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 am

sighs hearing flame hunting and mutters something before appearing next to him
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 am

walks up behind you all with eyes closed
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 am

growls, smelling ice, but mostly ignores, letting go as drains them and stands up then looks at and snarls, my eyes still brown with a bright gold ring, but takes a step back
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 am

growls " for god sake flame! must u lose it every time u hunt?! " walks over to
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 am

bares my fangs as you get closer, before stepping into the fire circle i made
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 pm

growls " is that a challange?! you know full well i will beat u so just come here without any trouble and it wont hurt... much "
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:54 am

steps back away from u two and ends up standing beside sky "has ice had a bad day or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 am

sighs "I don't know... seems like this always happens"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 am

shrugs "fair enough...."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:49 am

watches before leaning on tree thinking to self
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:33 am

tences up as smells another human and bares my teeth very slightly before goes to run of towards it
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 am

hisses something and flames legs go stiff, not leting him move
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 am

almost falls face first but manages to keep my balance and growls low, trying to move then looks at you , the brown area slowly turning black, the golden ring staying, growls something and the circle of fire flys at you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 am

unfolds my wings and wraps them round me so i dont get hurt by it and then folds them and walks over to u and forses u to open ur mouth and then grabs oen of ur fangs
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 pm

my eyes widen abit and stays very still, holding in a growl, my eyes now black with a golden ring, now dizzy and disorented from having so much human blood, my eyes slowly going back to normal, though as they do i get more dizzy
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:35 pm

mutters " you braught this on yourself flame... " twists ur fang and quickly pulls it out
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 am

yells outs then covers my mouth, my eyes going back to normal and sways abit and mumbles: t-too much human b-blood..
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 am

laughs "u think?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 am

looks at ur fang before puting it in my pocket and folds my arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next