Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm

hits the wall but shakes my head a bit " you already killed me. this is just the ending fight, now... " runs at u and grabs ur neck tight, crushing it
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

jolts a bit "I offer you not to... but it seems you trust shadow more then your own family" bites onto the hand around my neck and rips off a few fingers "I'm getting tired of you ice" pushes you off
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 pm

" no. i trust shadow more than you. you attacked me just because i was human. almost killed me. tryed to kill flame and thorn and now u want to hurt sky. im not going to let you. also... big mistake " my eyes go a dark purple

ur blood starts to boil while most of your main organs start to freeze and u get a pain goign thought u what u cant ignor:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 pm

grinds teeth fighting back to pain "hm... seems you still..." tries to move... winces slightly before taking knife and stabbing it into my stomach... fighting pain with pain... "I had... good reason" stands up
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

" no... u didnt. you attacked me because u dont like humans. you tryed to kill flame and thorn because they tryed to help me. and now you want to hurt sky.. not going to happen. " goes over to u " ill make u a offer... ill let you live if you promise not to harm anyone from the clan again... " looks at u

it starts geting worse as i get closer:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm

looks down then starts laughing with a sinister manner "you think... I would give in like you did?" shakes a little then grabs your neck "Only a few can actually kill me... a vampire isn't one of them..." throws you against sky's bed... eyes glowing with blood lust "you have no idea... even thought were twins... were NOTHING alike..." spits at your eye "I tried to make you vampire again but you refused..." turns away from you "You... don't know anything... about me" evaporates into a dozen ravens and vanishes appering back at the training grounds
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 pm

winces and sighs a bit " cuz ur always pushing me away or trying to hurt those who matter to me... i wanted to be able to have a family.... but i guess i cant.... " shuts my eyes and the pain stops as i stop breathing and goes limp
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 pm

(what the hell is goes limp?)

falls onto knees in the training ground as black blood pours from stomach "ugh..."stands leaning on tree looking at hands as vision goes blurry "It's...starting..." clenches fist and breaks tree in anger growling
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

( well when u stop breathing ur heart stops and ur mussles stop working so u go limp like a ragdoll... aka im dead Rolling Eyes )

evil me appears infront of my body " ugh ice.... ur a idiot. whats the otheres goign to do now? flames going to fail at leadering and sky still needs to be trained... theres no way on earth that im going to be doing it "
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 pm

closes eyes embracing the darkness they give and sits under another tree enjoying the quiet and clam atmosphere

(ah right)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 pm

( yeps lolx )

evil me " u should of killed her... you waisted ur last shot and now she can easyly come back and kill everyone. " she sighs but puts a hand on my fohead and i disappear " but i guess i owe u so ill protect them..."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 pm

"hm..." wrap a black long cloth around eyes so that I cannot see and stands healing self, however cannot see but other senses work perfect "I... I have to..." walks slowly towards hunting grounds
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

she looks at skys and mutters a protecting spell before disappearing and appears in a tree near the others and looks around
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

even though she cannot see... she knows where everything is and knows where she is going... sees a few humans and looks at but turns away walking into the forest
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:44 pm

thinks to nightmare " well... nice ice is dead. you killed ur twin aswell as sky and greys sister.... u have probaly lead the clan to its death. now what are u going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm

blocks out mind form the rest panting slightly before leaning on a tree putting hand towards the cloth covering eyes "damn..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:48 pm

mutters " rude....."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm

getting annoyed about you trying to get into mind... appears behind the evil you and sighs "Will you shut up..." looks at even though cloth is over head before walking over to ice's body "Fine... have it your way..." puts hand on your stomach forcing healing and energy into ice's body healing all the wounds... bites hand and drips her demon blood in ice's mouth canceling out shadows spell... other arm shakes slightly and stands as the healing works "There... now stay out of my head"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

evil me " shes dead. she ent comeing back. your stuck with me." looks at " and whats the deal with u? one minute its death to the world and next ur nice.... make up ur mind. "
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"Because your pissing me off..." stands putting hand on cloth "So be it then..." turns walking out without a second glance
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm

" how? by being dead? by leting u live? give me a hint will you...." looks up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:03 pm

"I have nothing more to say to you..." says turning and cloth still not showing eyes "Ice got what was coming to her... that is all... besides..." walks "I may not be around"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 pm

" ice wasnt ment to die... not for a while... " looks after
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 pm

"heh... we all die... she knew what I was like with humans" puts hands in pockets "The only way to bring her back is a contract with me... however" looks at her body though cloth "She's dead... so she can't agree to it" grins and turns again
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 pm

" no. she thought she could trust u. " looks down a bit " she trusted u with her life and now shes dead... she could of killed u along with her but she didnt.. " stays there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next