Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Only demons can kill me... besides" looks down at self "when did you start to care..." puts sword back in cover thing... eyes widen as you say she trusted my but only chuckles "Ice... trust me? we were just twins... nothing more, not like we cared for each other" walks grinning at self "anyway you may not have to worry about me yet"
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 pm

" and the gods can. and i dont. im just stuck with what ice felt... and yeah she did... she didnt care that u hated her.... she was a strange girl..." stays there
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 pm

"gods? please..I am a god of death and you a goddess of darkness" turns to "I have been in the dark all my life... what makes you think you know anything about me!... me and ice had different lives, different people" clenches fist getting angry remembering "I suffered with a pain worse then death... how could you possibly understand... I admit once I did love ice... but that went away... when she become human"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

" and i have had to be on my own all my life while ice got a family and friends... no i dont know anything about u but ice wanted to... and no i dont understand but you never let me. and ice wanted to keep sky safe... she didnt know that u would hate and kill her. " looks over at u
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm

"My family... are the reason for my suffering..." grinds teeth remembering "you can always give ice your life if you care so much... I have no time for friends or family... their just a weakness"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 pm

" skys still alive cuz of her family. flame and thorn are still alive cuz they are friends and helped each other. and no i cant. not allowed. also i like being alive. " looks at you " if ice did become a vampire again... what would u do? shes scared of u now... but she doesnt hate you... she cant."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"hm... Not that I care of how she is about me... I'm a demon she's a vampire" eyes glow under cloth "Were not meant to co-exist" walks closer to ice's body "So what now? The only way to bring her back is a contract.... and your what's left of ice... so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

" your also lieing... you and her do care about each other or you would of killed her a long to ago.. " lies back " what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm

"It's true... I thought I could follow in ice's path and let people in" looks at body "but having my revenge... is the only thing keeping me alive...." looks at "I can bring her back... but it will mean having a contract with me..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

" and u still can... but it will be hard.... " yawns " well what ever.... not my life its hers..."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"hn... whatever" turns to you and puts out hand covered in black blood "So... is it a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 pm

rolls my eyes and takes ur hand
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

a Sharpe pain goes into you body and it also the same for ice's real body... the black blood from my hand goes up your arm making signs and symbols as so it does on my arm and then stays there leaving the marks... the pain jolts ice back into life
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

shuts my eyes and stays there

my body twitchs and i start breathing again
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

pants a little and stands still having cloth over eyes looking at you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm

evil me " well got to go so she can come back... try not to kill her again... " she disappears

i open my eyes and sits up, rubing my head
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm

"hn..." looks at with cloth over and turns about to walk away
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 pm

my eyes widen and i hold the side of my neck as my eyes slowly start to go a dark red
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 am

walks away holding sealed contract arm and pulls cloak over self
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

wimpers " w-whats happening..?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 am

walks putting hand on eye cloth wincing slightly as I feel it painful and growls at self
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

yells out as my throat burns and i quickly gets up and runs to the hunting grounds
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

slides down sitting under tree... pants a little and looks down at ground
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am

gets there and sees a elk and jumps on it, snaping at its neck

it bucks and trys to get me off
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am

Stands up now healed and looks around before shifting wolf. Looks at Flame "what u wanna do? Go after night or check on ice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next