Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 am

Looks up seeing flame looking at him "What....?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:47 am

pats thorns head "I know... sorry it's just that I miss her so much..."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 am

says: you and ur jacket geting into palce they shouldn't...: lets go of sky and says: now.. if you dont mind im going to go clean off my shoes..
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 pm

"Skys fault...." looks at u both
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 am

says: and its your fault you gave it too her.: stands up then looks at sky and messes up hair then walks towards the river
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

"She chucked water on me!" watches u go
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

looks back at: and i bet u deserved that.: grins abit , and wipes my feet on the grass abit then speeds up to a run
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 am

"i hate him..." lowers ears annoyed "think next time i might borrow Ice's gun, and shoot the bugger instead"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:31 am

(you wouldn't shoot me.. right?)

gets to the river then runs and jumps of the bank and into the water
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:33 am

(wanna bet? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 am

(you hurt flame I'll take the gun and shoot you! >w<)

laughs slightly as flame replies to thorns whining and looks at both smiling "It's always you thorn"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 am

(nah u wouldnt shoot me, i would do the whole puppy eye thing,)

"I make peoples' lives interesting, without me u guys would all be boring," shakes fur
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 am

(You wouldn't dare Shocked >w<)

sighs "keep telling yourself that..." says leaning on tree

Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 am

Rolls eyes then stands up and picks up jacket in jaws "I... need to wash this like now..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:51 am

looks at jacket "why not soak it in the river for now?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh... is that what u do..." Thinks for a second "ok cool, to the river!" Walks towards the river jacket still in jaws
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:54 am

( Rolling Eyes )

jumps out of teh water, dripping wet, though my shoes are clean and turns ymself on fire
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:55 am

Shifts to human form and pushes flame back in to the water, "Dont want a fire starting thank u very much,"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:01 am

grunts, steam coming up from me where the water put out the fire then gets up and jumps out, grabbing the back of thorns shirt and throwing into the water then turns myself on fire again
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 am

Stands up in the water dripping wet and throws jacket at u "i only wanted to soak my jacket! Not everything else im wearing!"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

dodges the jacket, grinning at
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

Grabs u and throws u back in to the water again "Idiot,"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 am

walks to them both and sighs "Not again you two..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 am

Climbs out of the river and shifts to wolf form and shakes fur before shifting back,
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 am

pushes you back in as you shift and stands away making sure you don't bring me down as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 25 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next